Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

After a rainy weekend, we thought it was appropriate to post some rainy day fashion! 



I tend to dress simple when it rains.  You'll often find me in a simple white tee and skinny jeans on the weekend.  I love pulling out my monogrammed wellies on rainy days.  They are super comfortable and have a soft knit lining that keep my toes warm and dry in any weather.  The embroidered monogram adds a special touch that I love! 

We just got these new monogrammed infinity scarves at Preppy & Co. and I am wearing them with EVERYTHING!  They are the perfect weight for these cool fall days, and in 10 colors to choose from, we bet you can't get just one!  I accessorized with a new personalized watch from The Preppy Ladybug, and simple sterling silver earrings with a single initial.  These round earrings are easy to wear everyday, and make a great gift at only $29! 

On the other wrist, try a needlepoint bracelet for a classic, modern look.  With more than 50 styles and motifs available, monogrammed or not, you'll find one to go with every outfit!  We especially love that each one is handmade to order, and you can change colors on any of the designs.  They take 4-6 weeks to make, but are definitely worth it! 

Finally, as I head out the door, I grab a monogrammed umbrella with a clear bubble top.  If you walk outside to go to work, or have another reason to be outside in the rain, you'll love this!  The top is deep enough to cover your whole head, and you can see through it!  No more wet hair in the office!



Find all of these accessories and more at Preppy & Co., your destination for monogrammed gifts!







No comments:

Post a Comment