Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Not your Boyfriend's Watch

I am so excited to announce that we now have the popular Boyfriend Watch from The Preppy Ladybug!  I've seen these watches popping up all over the internet and in boutiques here in Atlanta, and now you can find them right here at Preppy & Co.!






Our personalized watches have a large, oversized face measuring 1.2 inches, and chunky stainless steel bands.  It may look a lot like your boyfriend's watch, but don't be fooled, these monogrammed watches are just for the ladies!



I have not worn a watch in years...why would I?  Isn't that what my cell phone is for?  But recently I have been seeing so many girls wearing these large, oversized watches that really make a statement, and I wanted one!  What better chance to give it a try?  Watches are really expensive, and at just $58, these quartz watches are a great deal!  The watch movement is even powered by Citizen, and they come in a cute box for easy gifting!



Now that I am wearing one of these monogrammed watches, I can't get enough!  Since it is in my favorite colors, it goes with all of my favorite outfits!  I can dress it up with with a cute dress and lots of bangles, or I can dress it down with jeans and simple jewelry.  Get yours now in your sorority colors, college colors, or just your favorite!  You can put a monogram, a name, or even a phrase that you'll see every time you look at your wrist!  What personalized watch will you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment