Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fashion Friday - Fall Fever

Happy Friday!  It is finally feeling like fall here in the Southeast, and I'm pulling out my fall clothes!  Here's what I'm wearing today (possibly without the vest...it's still mid 70's)!

Now that it is fall, I have traded in my white jeans for cream skinny cords.  I'm obsessed...they match everything!  Vineyard Vines' westerly vest could easily be my uniform - I have it in 3 colors!  I finally gave in and bought Tory Burch boots during their Labor Day sale.  I can honestly say that it is the best $400 I have spent all year!

Now the fun part - ACCESSORIZING!  I am wearing our stainless steel boyfriend watch on my left arm, and I paired a gold-tone monogram bracelet with some of my Alex and Ani bangles on the right side.  I'm representing my my sorority with a stately necklace (also available with a monogram), and I finished the outfit with some simple pearl earrings, a must have for any girl (especially at just $12)!

What are you wearing this weekend? 



No comments:

Post a Comment